- There are two methods of redeeming Yat Tung Heen’s Lunar New Year Gifts:
1) direct pick-up：
For direct pick-up, customers can directly bring your confirmation email (either in printed form or shown on mobile device) between January 26 and January 31, 2022 to redeem your purchase.
2) voucher method.
To make gift-giving convenient, customers also have the option of collecting a voucher from Yat Tung Heen between January 3 and January 31, 2022,that can then be presented to redeem the purchased items at Yat Tung Heen between January 26 and January 31, 2022.
- The voucher must be collected within the collection period, or will be forfeited.
Only the original e-confirmation letter in email from the official Yat Tung Heen address will be accepted for voucher redemption. Yat Tung Heen reserves the right to examine the e-confirmation letter and reject any suspected copy.
- The serial number of e-confirmation are invalid for repeat redemption. Any attempt to fraud will bring forth criminal prosecution.
- You are responsible for keeping your e-voucher safe. You must take all reasonable steps to avoid the loss, theft or misuse of the e-voucher.
- All online orders are non-refundable, no exchanges and no cancellations.
- All online orders cannot be used to resell, redeem for cash and exchange for other products.
- Purchased order cannot be used to any promotional or commercial activities without the consent of Eaton HK.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Yat Tung Heen shall be final.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, theChinese version shall prevail.
- The customer shall present the voucher at Yat Tung Heen to redeem the Chinese Puddings or Signature Gift Box from January 26 to 31, 2022.
- This original voucher must be presented for redemption.
- One voucher is valid for the exchange of one box of product only.
- The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Lost and damaged vouchers will not be re-issued.
- The voucher is only valid when it bears an authorized signature and company stamp.